Meh
Thursday, April 5, 2007

Okay, I have to admit that my recent happiness has faded a bit. Don't get me wrong, I'm still plenty happy, it's just that I'm realizing that this is my new normal. And I pray that this normal never gets boring.

I don't really know how to explain the recent lack of blog posts. I guess it's probably because there's so much of my life that I'd like to remain private. Or maybe it's because things have been happening that I can't really explain and don't know how to feel about.

I've been pretty bummed recently about certain individuals quitting the Drury debate team. I know that we'll always be friends and I wish them luck on whatever team they find themselves on, but it breaks my heart that I've worked for the past three years to build up a team, only to watch it crumble before my eyes. I'm afraid that there might not be anyone for me to coach next year, because I love forensics more than anything and I still want to be involved even if I'm not competing. Hopefully we'll get some freshmen next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment