Saturday, April 7, 2007

Okay, so Thursday was my boss's birthday. I didn't know about it until 5pm that evening because as I was sitting at my desk, happily typing addresses, he invited one of my co-workers over to his house Friday evening for a birthday party. He also explained that everyone else would be there. He said nothing to me about it. Acted like I wasn't even in the room. So I went about my merry way, finishing up my work, and then I ran home and called Jon to make plans for Friday night. I wasn't mad, per se, but I did feel a bit snubbed being the only one not invited. No worries, though. I found out today that Aaron went to the party. That's why I wasn't invited. Kinda sucks that I got left out, but I'm glad I was spared the awkwardness that would have surely ensued.

So last night, Jon and I went to Gallery Bistro. I puffy heart their Chicken Rosemary. Yum! We also grabbed drinks at the MudLounge before finding Lauren at the Outland where Justin's band was playing. It was a pretty cool show, but the entire time I was really nervous that the floor would collapse. I worry about really dumb things.

I also found out last night that Ben isn't going to NFA. Yet another person I won't get to hang out with at Nationals. This sucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment