Saturday, March 3, 2007

I was at MSU last night to judge IEs, and I brought my leather jacket (the really nice one made from lambs). It was pretty cold outside. I didn't end up judging anything due to my affiliations with both Kickapoo and Greenwood, so I basically just hung out with various people. At one point, I went up to the balconyish second floor of Craig Hall to talk with Brandy before awards. I stood at the edge of the balcony the entire time, watching my coat and purse (which I'd left in a chair with all of the Greenwood team's stuff - including laptops and many other personal items). When Jon informed me that awards were about to begin, I took one last look to make sure my stuff was still there. It was. However, in the 20 seconds it took me to get down the stairs, my favorite jacket had disappeared. I haven't seen it since. Nothing else was missing from the Greenwood kids' stuff...no laptops, coats, purses, or anything. Just my jacket. I am sick about it. My mom (who bought the jacket) told me this morning that she would have never spent that much money on herself, but she bought the jacket for me only because I loved it so much. And now it's gone. Ugh...I'm gonna start crying again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment