Friday, March 2, 2007

Words cannot describe the pure joy I feel right now. I have been extremely happy for the last week, and I can't really pinpoint the source of my happiness. And the best part of it is that I really don't care why I'm happy...I'm just grateful that I am.

It could be the recent decision I've made to be a bit more private about a few things. I used to tell everyone everything about my life, and now I'm finally seeing the value of privacy. And some secrets are just too good to share with anyone else. It's nice to not feel the need to tell my friends every juicy detail in order to relive an experience. I feel strangely liberated.

I wish I was writing more poetry though. That's the downside of happiness: I'm too busy enjoying it to write. Meh, I'm not gonna be all sad about it. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment