Friday, February 9, 2007

I'm taking the GA position.

In other news, I'm finally able to think rationally about guys. I did the middle school thing last night where I made a list of all the guys I was considering, and then I listed the pros and cons for each of them. Several names were crossed off entirely. And while I realize that this is a really horrible way of making these decisions, I feel like I'm making progress. The really bizarre thing is that for 3 of the guys, I wrote "i don't like him at all" in the "cons" column. Indeed, I am a very confused little girl.

I'm going out with the girls tonight. I don't really want to, but I think I need to get out of the house and socialize for once. This weather has really brought down my mood. It feels like late November outside. Not the holiday spirit-filled November, either... it's like 3 days after Thanksgiving when all the food is gone, but your relatives are still around to bug the shit out of you, and all the joy has been sucked out of the air, and all I have to look forward to is a colorless, grey winter. I just hope no one hits on me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment