Monday, February 19, 2007

We got back from Liberty last night and I really didn't feel like writing then, but I think I'd better post something.

Drury finally won 1st in overall sweeps. I think it's the first time we've ever done this at any tournament, and I'm super proud that it happened at State my senior year. I wound up getting 6th in POI, 6th in ADS, 2nd in Oratory, 1st in CA, and 4th in pentath. Apparently my ADS was too offensive, and the judges in Finals couldn't handle the p-word. Sorry!

This state has got some amazing people in it, and I'm reminded of that every year at the State tournament. I'm really gonna miss competing next year.

In other news, I'm finally, completely single. I let go last night of the last of the dozen or so guys I've been considering recently, and I must say that I feel fine. Maybe now I can think clearly about stuff again, now that I'm not worrying about boys all the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment